We hold expertise in manufacturing and supplying Camylofine Dihydrocloride
that is accurately formulated. We offer Camylofine Dihydrocloride in proper packing to get sure of its safety.
- Synonyms : Benzeneaceticacid,a-[[2-(diethylamino)ethyl]amino]-,3-methylbutyl ester, dihydrochloride (9CI); Glycine,N-[2-(diethylamino)ethyl]-2-phenyl-, isopentyl ester, dihydrochloride (8CI);Isopentyl alcohol, ester with N-[2-(diethylamino)ethyl]-2-phenylglycine,dihydrochloride (8CI); Acamylophenine dihydrochloride; Acamylopheninehydrochloride; Camylofin dihydrochloride; Camylofin hydrochloride; Camylofinedi hydrochloride; Camylofine hydrochloride; Isopentyl a-[[2-(diethylamino)ethyl]amino]phenylacetatedihydrochloride
- Molecular Formula : C19H32 N2 O2 . 2 Cl H
- Molecular Weight : 393.45
- Density : 0.987g/cm3
- Boiling Point : 408.4oCat760mmHg
- Flash Point : 200.8oC
- Properties : A white or almost white crystalline hygroscopic powder.
- Safety : Poison by intravenous route. Moderately toxic by ingestion and other routes. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of NOx and HCl
Camylofin Dihydrochloride is a synthetic fast acting anti-spasmodic indicated for spasmodic condition of abdominal hollow organs. It is an anti-spasmodic with dual mechanism of action that is, myotropic and neurotropic with Atropine and Papavarine like action.
Minimum Order Quantity :