Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Properties: It is white crystalline powder, odorless, bitter extremely and its melting point is 175-182°C. It is easy soluble in ethanol etc. Solubility in water is about 0.0005 percent. Its solution is neutral.
Uses: The product is the world's bitterest known substance (it is more bitter for four times than Denatonium Benzoate. Because it is so bitter that it is commonly added to household items and outdoor products to prevent accidental poisoning (use levels: 1 to 500 ppm).
As follow is mainly purpose:
1. Replacement for Brucine, Quassin, Quinine, Naringin, Sucrose Octaacetate, etc.
2. Denaturant for alcohols and gasohol, tallow, rancid oils, etc;
3. Aversive agent for automotive products, including anti-freezes and windshield washer fluids;
4. Aversive agent for toiletry, cosmetics, such as nail cream, toilet water;
5. Aversive agent for household products, Pine disinfectant; Thick lavatory cleaner, spray and wipe cleaner, Wash, Insecticide, Liquid laundry detergent;
6. Bittering agent to prevent mice or children from biting such as toy and discourage swallowing substantial amounts of noxious materials;
7. Aversive agent for paints, solvents, varnishes, and printing inks;
8. Aversive agent for Pesticide, Insecticide, Plant food sticks, Fly bait, Ant bait, Rodenticide, Molluscicide, to prevent accidental poisonings;
9. Aversive agent for Nail biting deterrent, bruxism, Denaturant for rubbing alcohol and bittering agent for leechdom such as external and oral medicine;
10. Aversive agent for veterinary uses, such as to prevent cannibalism in pigs; to control aspiration mastitis and pyogenic mastitis in cows, animal repellant, to prevent deer nibbling young shoots on trees; to prevent horses cribbing their stalls, cat and dog repellants, bird repellant;
11. As bitering agent for Cable and Lachrymator.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container.Store in a cool,dry area.